If you have a build setup, and it builds successfully, you might wonder what to do now? Or maybe you know exactly what you want to do. You want to deploy your CrazyCoolProject and...
- ASP.NET Core HTTP Error 502.5 in Azure WebApp
- Run Entity Framework Code First Migrations from TeamCity with psake
- Deploy ASP.NET projects from TeamCity with Web Deploy
- How to build ASP.NET applications in TeamCity with MSBuild Tools 2013 and .NET Framework 4.5 SDK
- Setting up TeamCity 8 on an Azure Virtual Machine